How to order food at 50% off using UberEats
Things to know before you read the post.
- Offer is valid for the first 5 orders per user account. (So in a family of 4 people, your 20 orders will be flat 50% off).
- You will receive a 50% discount on your cart value only up to Rs.100 per order.
- Case 1: Your order is of Rs 160 you will get 80 rs off, you need to pay only 80rs
- Case 2: Your order is of Rs 800 you will get 100 rs off, you need to pay 700rs
Step by Step
1) Download and install Uber Eats App. Now open the App. It will ask you to Log In, Username and Password is same as of your Uber account.
2) Set your delivery location where you want to receive your order.
All open restaurants with delivery available to your location will be displayed. If Uber is currently not delivering in your area, either you need to change the location to the deliverable area or need to check after a few days.
3) Click on “person Icon” in right bottom corner
4) Click on “Promotions” option, this will take you to Promotions page, where you can enter the promo code.
5) Type code GRUB50 and click on Apply button.
You will get a Popup message saying Congrats! You’ve unlocked the offer…
You can verify the same on the Promotion page
6) Now go back,
scroll through the restaurants –>
select your favorite restaurant –>
select the dish from the menu –>
Add it to your basket –>
Once done go to the checkout page
Your 50% off offer is pre-applied, just place the order and have good food delivered to you.
7) For next 4 times, you just need to follow Step 6 as your code is pre-applied.
Once your First 5 orders are done. Log-Out from the app, use different credentials to log in and follow again from Step 1.